Monday, April 14, 2014

Not much, but it is good! - April 14, 2014



My computer and internet is giving me a good fight today so I'm going to just write you a few lines, sorry.
Your mention of the Congo students made me laugh because it’s true even when they are back in the US.
 
  We had one baptism this past week, young man who lives near our apartment. He asked me to baptize him and after the baptism I realized I hadn't actually gotten in the water since September! We almost didn't have a font because the branch decided to destroy the old font on Thursday to prepare for a new one! We went to a different chapel on Saturday which we were told had water, it didn't. Luckily right before the baptism a water truck came a pumped the font full.
  Me and Elder Gherkins have been enjoying, but working so hard at the same time. The missions focus is on families and we have been trying our best to find them.
P.S.
And yes I got the package this morning. Everything was there from the money to the after shave to the sugar packages. Tell dad thanks for sending me his old tevas, I like them a lot.
That is really cool! Did he wave back or anything? Emma reminds me of those people a few years ago you could hear in conference yelling "we love you president Hinckley"
 (this last part was part of my email telling him that after his sister performed at the Jazz game we were under the tunnels and almost got ran over by Pres. Monson in a golf cart! Elder Ray's little sister yelled, "the Church is true!!")

No comments:

Post a Comment